| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kem in November is slightly cold at -3.3 °C (26.06 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 38.3mm (1.5in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 4:45 long and the longest day is 7:55 long with an average length of 6:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Kem November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kem, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kem:
- Murmansk, Russia - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) N
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 448.9 kms (279 miles) NW
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) NNW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) WNW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 496.1 kms (308.3 miles) WNW
- Oulu, Finland - 436.8 kms (271.4 miles) W
- Kajaani, Finland - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) W
- Reboly, Russia - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WSW
- Kuopio, Finland - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) WSW
- Joensuu, Finland - 353.5 kms (219.7 miles) SW
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 524.5 kms (326 miles) WSW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 348.9 kms (216.8 miles) S
- Sortovala, Russia - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) SSW
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) SW