Average Temperatures in Kem, Russia
- The average temperature in Kem, Russia is very cool at 1 degrees Celsius (33.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 25.9 °C (46.6°F) which is a moderate range.
- July is the hottest month (mild) with an average temperature of 14.2 degrees Celsius (57.56 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is very cold with a mean temperature of -11.7 degrees Celsius (10.94 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Kem
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Kem Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Kem
- Murmansk, Russia - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) N
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 448.9 kms (279 miles) NW
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) NNW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) WNW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 496.1 kms (308.3 miles) WNW
- Oulu, Finland - 436.8 kms (271.4 miles) W
- Kajaani, Finland - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) W
- Reboly, Russia - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WSW
- Kuopio, Finland - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) WSW
- Joensuu, Finland - 353.5 kms (219.7 miles) SW
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 524.5 kms (326 miles) WSW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 348.9 kms (216.8 miles) S
- Sortovala, Russia - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) SSW
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) SW